Friday, July 6, 2012

Michigan Vacation

I am lucky enough to have parents willing to drag my entire family on vacation with them.  This summer we headed to Upper Michigan.  Except my husband who had to work. Of course.  We took off early on Saturday and made it to the condo before 5. It is incredibly beautiful up there.  We spent a lot of time on the Lake Michigan beach, but squeezed in a few of the other sights before I left yesterday morning.

Beach time:







Beach time wore B out.





We also got to check out castle rock:




We hiked the Cut River Bridge trail:






And took a trip to Macinac Island:





And we are lucky enough to have a few days without kids since I left 2 days early!  Woo Hoo!  Before I left we got a few pics in Mackinaw City:


It was an awesome experience and I can't wait until we can go back!





No comments:

Post a Comment