Saturday, June 16, 2012

Touch A Truck

There are some great advantages to living in this small town.  One of them is we have a fantastic parks department. (Click here to be jealous). They have tons of free activities throughout the year, but especially in the summer.  The tennis and swim camp the boys are going to right now is through our parks department.  But the one thing we have gone to ever since Owen was old enough to appreciate it (15 months!) is the Touch A Truck.  There are trucks, tractors, cars, sometimes even boats for the kids to touch climb on, climb in, and get information on. 

So even though I worked 3rd shift last night and only got a 2 1/2 hour nap after work, I pried myself out of bed at 10:30, attempted to make myself fit to be seen in public, and went and picked the boys up from my parents.  Because I am just that awesome of a mom. Yeah, who's lazy now??

Driving the firetruck

Look at this cool seat!

Vroom!


Farmer Brenner

Farmer Owen

And now this completely unlazy mom is dragging her exhausted butt to bed.  Because it's 8:30pm and I am just that awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment